C-TPAT Certification Provides an Array of Benefits
- C-TPAT certification results in a dramatically lower number of CBP inspections, resulting in reduced border delay times.
- Eligibility for the FAST program.
- Priority processing for CBP inspections. (Front of the Line processing for inspections when possible.)
- Assignment of a C-TPAT Supply Chain Security Specialist.
- Potential eligibility for CBP Importer Self-Assessment program (ISA) with an emphasis on self-policing, not CBP audits.
- Opportunity to attend C-TPAT security seminars.
C-TPAT certification is not just a program for large corporations. Medium and small companies have also experienced an array of financial, logistical and competitive benefits from receiving C-TPAT training and achieving C-TPAT certification.
Because of its success, C-TPAT security is now being replicated by many foreign countries. Today, C-TPAT certification is not only viewed as essential to conducting international trade in a safe and profitable manner, but it is considered a reflection of corporate supply chain security excellence.
Questions About C-TPAT?
To read more about C-TPAT and supply chain security, click on: